Monday, June 18, 2007

The Secret ~ The Laws of Attraction

Have you seen The Secret?

I've watched it 3 times now and inspirational words of wisdom are still being presented to my brain that I don't remember from the earlier viewings. It's so full of info! How could anyone possibly process, retain, and implement all of it? (It doesn't tell you that! Ha!)

The Secret is all about The Laws of Attraction. Now, when I hear "The Laws of Attraction" I think... ROMANCE and LOVE... not friendly love, but you know... "hubba hubba I want you baby" Love! (The kind I'm currently in search of!).


The Secret explains that the Laws of Attraction applies to EVERYTHING; People (friends, business partners, romantic partners, etc.), and Things (material things big & small, business opportunities, travel, anything!) and Money (duh!) and even Health.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? The sky's the limit!


Just ASK THE UNIVERSE FOR IT!

No comments: