Friday, January 11, 2008

New Years Day Road-Trip!

I was suffering terribly from Cabin Fever. The Christmas stuff was down... I wasn't the least bit hung over from New Years Eve (which means I went to bed early... bummer!)... I needed to GET OUT... so Chelsea, Scott, Brayden, Joe & I headed to SAN FRANCISCO!

Joe grew up in SF so was the perfect guide. We didn't do all the touristy stuff but instead went to some places in Golden Gate Park that I've never been to (Stowe Lake). We also drove through the "Avenues" where he lived as a child. Rich didn't live far from there... 41st & Judah.

We walked around Baker Beach a bit, drove by Ocean Beach then to the other side of the GG Bridge to Fort Point (at the base of the bridge).

Then we headed to Sausalito and places north!

Took this out the sunroof!
It was a great day... wound up driving along the coast for a while, went inland and ended up at a great Italian Restaurant in San Rafael. It was just what I needed!
Here's to a GREAT 2008!!!